Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The food post.

There's been a serious lack of mexican and korean food in my diet recently, so I had to take necessary actions to alleviate this issue.


Kimchi Bokeum. Biyatch.
How did i get the kimchi? My two friends found a korean church in paris and brought back a bag of goodies, including a bag of kimchi they hand out to all the college students. How awesome is that.


Mexican good. Damn we're good. Got some fresh ingredients from the local farmers market and made salsa. And Piper. Bless her heart, made pollo asada fries! It was awesome. A little more upsacle i would say with the mysterious cheese and all, but overall a great dinner.

Does anyone want to take a stab and guess what food this place sells? (answer at end of post)

Some pretty epic things have happened to me within the last couple of hours. The editors at GR asked me to contribute to their next issue by doing "My Perfect Day" a Paris! And if I'm lucky enough, I'll get 2 whole pages to myself. This is great, and if anyone sees it in a bookstore somewhere, please send me a copy here in Paris! With some hot cheetos and an asian ear picker on the side.

Up until now I haven't been traveling much and have just been staying in Paris, but after this weekend, basically every weekend will be devoted to travel. Wheww. I hope I'll make it.

First stop? AMSTERDAMMMM!

Pictures to be posted soon.

Signing off,
Janet

p.s. i almost forgot! it's McDonald's!

No comments: